DX7s ch7opt does not reach 1800 PWM

Dear all,

I try to setup my Spektrum DX7s for the CH7Opt.

I would like that the copter returns to launch when I switch the AIL/DR switch on my DX7s.

Unfortunately when is witch it, the max will not reach the 1800 (minimum) as it is necessary according to the manual (http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/channel-7-and-8-options/).

Any successions?

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

Thomas

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Why dont you use AUX2 as Ch7
    I use ar7000 receiver configured for ch7
  • Sorry I am at the moment not in the office but as far as i remember i solved the problem by inverting the channel. Like this it reaches the 1800 easily but on the other side it doesn't go very low on the other side.
    I will post more details when I am back in the office.
    best regards
    Thomas
  • On the DX8 there is an option under servo setup called travel. 

You select travel and then select a channel on the radio

If you increase that to past 100% (lets say 125%) it increases the PWM output on a specific channel 

Not sure if that option is available on the DX7 but if it is it might help getting to 1800

• I have the same issue with DX6i. I would like to plug my ch6 receiver pin into input 7 on APM and trigger autotune that way, but the receiver output pin only reaches ~1700 pwm.

I have thought of configuring a channel mix to increase the output pwm and see if that would bump it up over 1800, but I'm hoping there is a way to change the 1800 required to something lower.

Is there a way to reduce that 1800 to 1700 or so?

This reply was deleted.

Activity