Empty / Corrupted logs with pixhawk

Hi at all, I don't know why but my pixhawk randomly is producing some corrupted files.

Some times they start with the data but than often become all filled with FF values, or are only filled with FF values I've attached one file for example. 

Solution I've tried:
Format the SD card

Arducopter version 3.2.1

35.BIN

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm still facing this problem, someone has suggestions?

• This just happened to me on Copter 3.3.2. At first it worked well (set up using APM Planner on a Mac), then I tinkered with it using Mission Planner in a Windows VM and it flew just fine but when I wanted to look at the logs I found they were full of FFs. I could also reliably produce more FF logs by doing new flights.

I just flashed Copter 3.3.2 again (using QGroundControl, because Mission Control insisted it wasn't needed) and then did the Setup Wizard in Mission Control inside my Windows VM. Just now I armed my copter and moved it about on the bench and got working logs, twice. Seems that fixed it.

I noticed that both while it was broken and now after reflash + setup wizard the log bitmask was 176126. I'm not sure how it was on my first flight where it logged successfully.

Did you find out what caused this? I'm afraid it might happen again!

• It happened again. I'm suspecting now that it has to do with my power supply? During the good flights I had a PowerModule installed and during the bad flights I was running off the BECs in my ESCs.

Has nobody else seen this?

• Turns out it was a corrupted memory card. Formatting it again (FAT32) seems to have done the trick.

This reply was deleted.

Activity