Hi i i don't know if i made a mistake recently,
I bought 4 motors without checking if they were okay to work with the ESCs i allready own
and the new motors especifications are the ones below but i've been reading in the web that people use 30A ESCs with similar motors.
what should i do?
are they compatible?
should i buy new ESCs?
- A2217-930KV brushless motor designed for airplanes.
- Model: A2212/15.
- RPM/V: 930KV.
- Batteries: 2-3 Li-Poly.
- Efficiency: 80%.
- Current: 4-10A (>75%).
- No load current: 10V/0.4A.
- Max. transient current: 12A/60S.
- Impedance: 105mΩ.
- Shaft diameter: 3.17mm.
- Weight limit for compatible model plane: 300-900g.
- Compatible propeller model: APC 10*5/ APC 11*5.5/ APC 10*4.7 (SLOW).