Hey All,

i had a fatal crash a month ago (maybe a voltage problem). I rebuilt the quad with new engines and everything from the scratch. Today i flew 6 batteries and everything was really good. On the last (almost fresh) pack the quad suddenly fell from the sky. Again on a paved road so it got destroyed again. Can anyone please tell what happened from the logs? I really need to find out what happened because i cannot afford a fatal crash any month. I am almost about to give this all up although i really love it ...

thanks!

tm

2014-08-02 20-04-30_18.log

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• you fly X frame, and pitch and roll rarted to oscillate in sync.  

It seems like you got a problem with motor/propeller #1  (front right)  - APM was struggling with keeping that side up, giving very much throttle.

Most likely a slipping prop.

• Hey Andre,

thank you very much- this helps me a lot. Would you please explain me where you found this? I can see Mot 2, Mot 3 and Mot 4 doing something very different from Mot1 (In the »mot«) panel. Is this the place i have to look for it or did you find this somewhere else?

once again - thank you ...

André

• If you plot ATT/Pitch and ATT/Roll, you'll see then it started to oscillate synchronously,

The parameter FRAME=1 says you have a X config.  - when both axis oscillate the same, it must be a problem with one of two motors.  (on a + frame, one motor would mainly influence one axis)

Then you see MOT/Mot1  - that worked using normal thrust all the time, but at the end, it needed to go much higher to to keep it level.  That's a sure sign of trouble.

This reply was deleted.

Activity

sam liked Jimmy Oliver's profile
Aug 25
Mike Whitney liked Mike Whitney's profile
Jul 19
Abdulatif Tlaib liked Ryan's profile
Jun 24
More…