Synergy GPS has announced a new GPS module based on the u-blox LEA-6T-0

general list price is $70 and they offer a 10% discount to experimenters, amateur radio operators and for educational users.

Right now they will sell 1 unit (and only 1, believe me I tried!) for a special introductory price of $35

They should be shipping in the next couple weeks

Dale NV8U

SSR-6Tr.pdf

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I'm trying to get an example of some software that will allow me to communicate with my UBlox LEA-6 GPS module. I am using my own microcontroller (Atemega 32) for this project. I would love to know what APM programs handle this. Any help?

Russ

• Developer

There are Cirius and several other uBlox NEO6 compliant GPSes on market but if you want to have easy to use and GPS that is build especially ArduCopter / APM:Copter drones, you might want to take a look at jDrones NEO6 GPSes. On these GPSes we have always latest configurations and software uploaded and they are full PnP GPSes for ArduCopter.

jDrones uBlox NEO6 Multicopter GPS
    R/C UAV and ArduCopter manufacturer and one stop shop. We make your FPV come true.
  • hi is the lea 6t still available?  i need one :(

• So has anyone had any luck getting one of the boards? It still isn't listed on their site but I will be inquiring for more info later. This looks to be a great find for what I want to do.

• Some in is selling 3 U-blox lea 6 modules with other items on eBay, i m interested in buying some items. i want to check if any one  can also share some so we can buy it together / my English is bad sorry for that

"http://www.ebay.com/itm/261164297784?"

• Thanks dale!

• To order, you need send a query to sales using the web form on the site. They will get back to you in a day or so with instructions etc.
  • Very cool, so how do we order one ? Went to the site but nothing listed and no way to do it online. Will we need to call them direct to get this 1 unit deal ?

This reply was deleted.

Activity