I've spent the last 2 odd hours trying to get the Spektrum receiver to work with the PPM input with no luck :( I am trying to gather up bits so I can do a clear "how to" for this as it is all rather disjointed.
I've read the wiki:http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/wiki/PPMsumRC and it has helped nothing. Not much to go by and the user comments are somewhat disjointed.
I've read other people's post (pleas for help) which seem to have random success.
- I have a spektrum satellite receiver (which is bound)
- I have the Spektrum PPM adapter.
- I've bridged the PPM->CH5 on the back of my APM2
- All the radio channels show min values. If I don't connect the adapter they show blank so I assume it's getting some data.
- Any movement of the sticks shows nothing. Everything still sits at 900.
I know I'm close because it is getting some data but it's not working :(
Any help please? Anyone used the Spektrum adapter on the APM2?