Help me with PID setting on a DJI FlameWheel F-330

I just bought a DJI FlameWheel F-330 basically because i want a frame which guarantee me an exact angle on each motor. This way i can eliminate an important element of failure and getting my quad out of sync.

Here is my complete configuration:
DJI FlameWheel F-330
4xT-Motor 2212-16 750Kv
4x10Ah Turnigy ESC
8x4.5 Props
3s2650mAh Battery

APM2.5
with 3DR radio and GPS

I also have a sonar but after reading about many problems consider AltHold i decided to wait with this device for a while.

I really miss a place at this forum or at wiki where people can put in configuration data and their successfully PID settings.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I have a DJI F450 with APM2.5, 3DR gps, telemetry and sonar. So first things first, the main issue I had with my setup were motor arms randomly dipping/twitching or an entire side randomly. I verified that my ESC connections were good and then I coiled the the leads coming from them. I think the main difference is the prop size and ESCs (18A vs 30A). The main thing that you have to alleviate (if it is happening to you) is the twitching. Once you get that taken care of I used these settings as a great starting point.

3692592215?profile=original

Not sure which but you may have to adjust the values that will affect you having the quad with a little bit less power. But check out how these work as a starting point.

Another setting that I changed was:

3692592236?profile=original

Oh and by the way, I modded the sonar from the directions of the manufacturer: Power Supply Filter.

You will need a 100μF capacitor and a 100ohm or 10ohm capacitor depending on which model sonar you have.

Good luck man.

This reply was deleted.

Activity