Replies

• Anyone have any more experience with this GPS?  I crashed today and broke my 3DR uBlox GPS....love to buy another one, but with all the other broken parts, I need to save where I can...so anyway, is this GPS from HobbyKing plug-and-play with the APM2.5+?

Thanks....

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__33998__UBLOX_LEA_6H_GPS_...

• Hi Iman,

Did you have success with it?  I purchased one of those recently.  I used the 3DR config file with it and it appeared to work fine.

I've been trying to get it working tonight with my APM 2.5.  However, when I connect with the HK supplied cable, and with the copter sitting on the bench, as soon as the Ublox gets a fix the accelerometers give really noisy data.  Doesn't help to move the GPS to a different position on the frame.

Is this a wiring problem?  I don't understand how it could cause this noise, then again my knowledge of electronics is almost zilch.

Regards,

Colm

• Hi Iman,

Well if this one is "standard/original", will work fine with APM 2.5, even because 3DR Robotics also sell it in your webstore.

Let we know if it's a good part, ok?

Good luck!

**********************************************   **********************************************

EDIT:

I just take a look in HK website, and those LEA-6, has a bit different PCB, one connector more and it's made by hextronik.

This reply was deleted.

Activity