Ok I have been trying and tring everything to get my alt hold to work. and I have been getting very little help, I am about out of time. I have to have this copter ready to go in less then 24 hours.  How do I revert back to ver. 2.0.46, it worked pretty good for alt hold. IIf anyone wants e-mail me direct and I can give you my phne # and work on it in real time. tc3wins@hotmail.com or skype. but please need help asap, to get this up and running .

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

Here's the thing; without seeing the data from the sonar, how do we know what to change/fix? If the sonar output is not jiving with the barometer reading, we can change code/PID settings all we want and you'll still be in the same boat. If they're congruent then we can focus on a code fix or tuning to help.

• Agin sorry for little help comment, but when you spend alot of money on something and can't get it to work. it is frustrating. Now I am not new to multirotors. and I have experience with the multiwii and kk boards, and mk clone boards. but I wanted to try this, and will say the copter is one of the most stabe, and I like the gps it locks on everytime mag works great, I just need to get the baro working and I will be all set. and that was the biggest reasons for getting the adrucopter, was for the baro.. and having it not work makes me think I want in the wrong direction.

• What I ment by little help is I keep getting the same answer, that answer isn't working. sorry about that. I have downloaded the code, but everytime I go thru adrino it gives all kinds of errors. and the missin planner only let me do ver 2.0.47 or later. can I call one of you guys and explain it better. My keyboard is having issues. I just went ahead and deleted all off the computer to start from scratch, but the mission planner is still only letting me use 2.0.47 or newer.

Very little help? Okay.

Anyway, please post a screenshot of the graph of baro. vs. sonar data as Chris described how to obtain in one of your earlier threads. I don't remember seeing that yet.

Others have issues with sonar as well and have resorted to cable shielding and sonar sensor power decoupling with a capacitor as described by Maxbotics. Have you tried any of that?

As far as reverting to .46, have you looked on the downloads page? It's there...  http://code.google.com/p/arducopter/downloads/list

• I have checked everyting, I have read all the wiki pages. I have the foam on the baro, I have the sonar away from the electrics,I have adjusted pid, and I know it is not the hardware, as I have 2 adrucopters, and both are now doing the same thing.  

This reply was deleted.

Activity