HUD not showing rxrssi in MP 1.20.97

Hello.....I have a Frsky Delta 8 rx which can output PPM on ch1 to my APM 2.6 ch1. The control link is working great.The rx can also ouput PWM rssi, but I am having trouble getting it to appear on MP hud. MP is current at 1.20.97 and APM is current at 2.78b. I have RSSI_PIN=0 and RSSI_RANGE=3.3, and also using RC filter to convert Frsky PWM RSSI to analogue for APM input on A0. I am unable to get the "rxrssi" field and any rssi value to show up on MP HUD, even though it is present in the "Status" display tab and showing good value. I have seen other posts with HUD screen snapshots which show the rxrssi field above the battery status area, but their MP level appears to be lower than mine. Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem in the MP 1.20.97 level with displaying rxrssi on HUD?Thx...RegardsMike

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mike - I am using the same receiver but having some issues with the value displayed in the Mission planner HUD for rx RSSI and what is displayed in minimOSD value.  The values in MP HUD look all fine but the value in the OSD drops to zero and i get a "low RSSI" warning when I walk 10 -20 meters away from the rx. I'm tearing my hair out trying to figure out whats going on. The issue seems to be the minimOSD reading the values from the APM 2.5 board I think.

Can I ask what resistors and capacitors you used in your RC filter for this rx please?

Thanks

• Hi Mike,

did you right-click on the HUD, select 'User Items' menu and checked 'rxrssi' ?

• Thank you very much Bravojul. That was exactly the help I needed. I am a new MP user and had been trying to "double-click" HUD area (like you can do in the instruments area) in hopes there would be a "settings" option, but that didn't seem to work. Tried "righ-click" and got what I was looking for. Thx again for the quick and helpful reply.
This reply was deleted.

Activity