Since (V2.9.1)

"Improvements over 2.8.l include: 1) altitude hold improvements:

a)inertial navigation for vertical axis "
 b)......

I think that in a Heli , we need not "inertial navigation for vertical axis" ,it is easy shake ...

But now I had to wait next Version 3.1.x ,may have some params to shut off the

"inertial navigation for vertical axis". In ALT_HOLD and NAVigation  please give

the P I D about the "inertial navigation for vertical axis" .

This is my params file on V2.7.3 ,it work well .(500 Heli)V2.73%E5%AE%9A%E9%AB%98OK%E5%8F%82%E6%95%B0.param

3691045910?profile=original

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer

Cao,

you can adjust the altitude P and the Thr Accel P and I.

• On 3.0.1 the Rate D of "inertial navigation for vertical axis" can not tune !!(may have P,I)

So On 3.0.1 when I cut into ALT_HOLD and NAVigation , the Heli shake (up down) quickly , 0.7sec circle .
  • I have been flying both 2.9 and 3.0.1 with small issues. I noticed that on 3.0.1 the Rate D was extremely high which made for a nasty shake. 3.0.1 is rock solid in loiter and I had some fun driving it around in that mode as well. 

• Developer

Cao,

Some of the heli guys (Rob, etc) have been having pretty good success with the new inertial navigation.  It's really all about getting your vibration levels down.  Definitely no plans to allow a non-inertial alt-hold or loiter in AC3.1.  I get asked this question now and then but it just costs too much in developer and tester time to try and support two hugely different methods.

This reply was deleted.

Activity