As a newbie pilot I noticed one of my mistakes that lead me to overcompensation is accidently  going full throttle blasting my quad 500ft in the air. My new recovery is to go into land mode, but once I crashed badly but proved to myself how durable my frame was.  Thhe only damage was my props and prop mounts. Not a scratch on the frame LOL. 

It would be great to have an option for stabllize flight mode next to simple... altitude limit.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I know this is not the answer you want to hear, but you really need to work smaller until you can get the control you need with your fingers.   The situation you are describing sounds incredibly unsafe and dangerous.  You are essentially saying that you are unable to keep from inputting a full throttle condition.   Fix the problem, not the symptoms.  Fly safe and small until you can handle it WITHOUT thinking.  This takes time and practice.  Then when you get into trouble your trained reactions will take over.

This takes discipline and patience, but will pay off in the long run, making you a better and safer pilot.  

• How about Geofencing !

This reply was deleted.

Activity