Replies

• i send u mail also 

Bill Piedra said:

No, I meant the Nitroplanes Scale 98" Reaper.  I don't really think this guy is serious, but if he is I am looking for paid project building a drone to fund another drone project I am working on.  

I've built drones for the Science Channel, Discovery Networks, a numbers of high end camera platforms used by professional photographers and production companies.   If you watch TV, you like have either seen one of my drones, or a shot taken by a drone that I've built. 

I am also skilled at building any variety of RC Airplane. I also love to build and have 30 years experience building.  Today my main focus is on building drones for humanitarian applications using advanced technology from Qualcomm partly in my role of a Qualcomm Developer Advocate for Qualcomm Snapdragon Flight.  

The technology I am trying to refine is in the area of reliable VTOL Aircraft using SLT for practical applications to be used in humanitarian applications.  Here is an example that I built for Tyler Perry, who has a private 500' runway for RC planes and one of the largest collections of RC Planes on the planet earth.  He also owns a private Island.

Here's a link to a video the drone I built for him for the Science Channel. This series DRONED, has aired in a 122 countries and is still running in some parts of the world.  

Tyler Perry's VTOL Anaconda

tyler-perry.jpg?w=612&h=380&crop=1

Here's another post about it from this site: http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/vtol-anaconda-built-for-tyler-p...

Contact me directly at the email address I provided if you really want to do this.

I have also developed a low cost thermal camera that can be used both as an imaging device as well as a navigation sensor via software I've written.  

If you're interested in having a drone built, I can do the job.  Please contact me so that we can discuss the details.

• talk to me on Skype  iftikhar21 is my skype id and zain kamal is my skype name 

Bill Piedra said:

No, I meant the Nitroplanes Scale 98" Reaper.  I don't really think this guy is serious, but if he is I am looking for paid project building a drone to fund another drone project I am working on.  

I've built drones for the Science Channel, Discovery Networks, a numbers of high end camera platforms used by professional photographers and production companies.   If you watch TV, you like have either seen one of my drones, or a shot taken by a drone that I've built. 

I am also skilled at building any variety of RC Airplane. I also love to build and have 30 years experience building.  Today my main focus is on building drones for humanitarian applications using advanced technology from Qualcomm partly in my role of a Qualcomm Developer Advocate for Qualcomm Snapdragon Flight.  

The technology I am trying to refine is in the area of reliable VTOL Aircraft using SLT for practical applications to be used in humanitarian applications.  Here is an example that I built for Tyler Perry, who has a private 500' runway for RC planes and one of the largest collections of RC Planes on the planet earth.  He also owns a private Island.

Here's a link to a video the drone I built for him for the Science Channel. This series DRONED, has aired in a 122 countries and is still running in some parts of the world.  

Here's another post about it from this site: http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/vtol-anaconda-built-for-tyler-p...

Contact me directly at the email address I provided if you really want to do this.

I have also developed a low cost thermal camera that can be used both as an imaging device as well as a navigation sensor via software I've written.  

If you're interested in having a drone built, I can do the job.  Please contact me so that we can discuss the details.

• iftikhar khan said:

do u have skype or fb massanger so we talk about that matter 

OG said:

SURE we can talk and go over your requirements sent you a request!

iftikhar21 is my skype id and zain kamal is my skype name add me in skype and talk to me 

• do u have skype or fb massanger so we talk about that matter 

OG said:

SURE we can talk and go over your requirements sent you a request!

• i am serious for this project i need design or or built drone i will pay the prices my specification is 

flight 500 km

flight radios 200 km

take off load 1500 kgs 

thermal and leaser camera

ground contral system 

i need for surveillance purposess 

any one have design and specification tell me with  price what is payment terms and also we can meet face to face meeting in singapore malaysia Dubia 

hope any one reply reply me with skype  id also so we talk on other matter's also 

• sound expensive 1:1 scale Reaper ! what is the power plant you planing on? 

I've built planes at a similar scale as the reaper.  If he wants the range and performance of the reaper, they're going to be expensive and take a long time to build.  If he wants something like the Nitroplanes Reaper with 98" wing span, I can do that no problem.   

I am not sure that he is serious.  I only take on a drone building project with a large deposit.  Over the years I have spent enough to buy a small house on my drone workshop and tooling.  I don't rent that or my skills for free.

He seems to want 1 to 1 scale reapers...

• SURE we can talk and go over your requirements sent you a request!

This reply was deleted.

Activity