Replies

• @g Our software solution for feedlots is ready; our solution for pastureland is still in beta.  I attached a feedlot example.  Are you interested in feedlots or pastureland?  

g said:

@Shoshana Ginsburg could you send me a link or more information on your software for this?

57_180.png

Is there a software to count cattle?
    Hi, Is there any software out there that can count a cattle head numbers? Like, I take a serie os pictures and put these pictures in a computer and…
  • @Shoshana Ginsburg could you send me a link or more information on your software for this?
  • @Dave Behr We have a software solution for cattle counting that we are currently validating.  If you send me your photos or ortho, I can run it through and send you the result.

DAVE BEHR said:

DAVE BEHR said:

@William Shalar, Thx. I would appriciate if you can do some modifications for Cow counting. My input is a Geotiff Orthomosaic, or the input is a set of RGB still images (Nadir) from a drone.
    I will performing it shortly. If you will send your email, I will send the dataset (which input do you prefer: Ortho or images) ?

Hi, Is there any software out there that can count a cattle head numbers? Like, I take a serie os pictures and put these pictures in a computer and…
  • I had a similar thought but how about building a drone with an RFID chip scanner and chipping the cattle. That way you can not only scan them but sought them out individually if they are sick or injured.

• DAVE BEHR said:

@William Shalar, Thx. I would appriciate if you can do some modifications for Cow counting. My input is a Geotiff Orthomosaic, or the input is a set of RGB still images (Nadir) from a drone.
    I will performing it shortly. If you will send your email, I will send the dataset (which input do you prefer: Ortho or images) ?

• @William Shalar, Thx. I would appriciate if you can do some modifications for Cow counting. My input is a Geotiff Orthomosaic, or the input is a set of RGB still images (Nadir) from a drone.

• Would you mind sharing your dataset? I wrote a bird counting algorithm for use on a conservation mission I know I could adjust it to look for your cows. 

• DAVE BEHR said:

Hi Agriavionics, Do you have an Application for counting Cattle from an Orthoimage (Geotiff ) generated from drone images flying over a field with cattle? Do you have an  example ? Thx.

Agriavionics said:

Hi everyone I am in the process of working on an application that can initially stitch georeferenced images and then analyse these images for various uses like counting crops or counting headcount of animals...and crop health..I would appreciate it if anyone can provide me georeferenced images that I can use to teSt and experiment with while building the application.

https://diydrones.com/forum/comment/show?id=705844%3AComment%3A2462118&xn_out=json&firstPage=1&last…

• Agriavionics said:

Hi everyone I am in the process of working on an application that can initially stitch georeferenced images and then analyse these images for various uses like counting crops or counting headcount of animals...and crop health..I would appreciate it if anyone can provide me georeferenced images that I can use to teSt and experiment with while building the application.

• Hi everyone I am in the process of working on an application that can initially stitch georeferenced images and then analyse these images for various uses like counting crops or counting headcount of animals...and crop health..I would appreciate it if anyone can provide me georeferenced images that I can use to teSt and experiment with while building the application.

This reply was deleted.

Activity