Hi,

I ordered a pixhawk and emailed support to check hte status of my order, but haven't got a reply. I'm surprised there isn't a link to the tracking number on the order page etc. 

Also, I can't find some products in the store. The links throughout the documentation are broken, for example, the ppm-sum converter. I'm trying to get this hexa working for a work gathering on the 19th, and would like to order parts. If the website is broken, do you accept phone orders?

Thanks!

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yeah good luck 3DR has given up. They are not going to restock anything anymore.

• 3D Robotics

Sorry about the broken links -- I'll escalate to the team to fix those. PPM converters are now available from many sources, such as this one, and any one will work. 

• Thanks for the update, Chris. Also, my kit included the 3dr 20 amp esc. It appears those are discontinued, but do you know where I could purchase one? I wasn't sure if it had a special firmware or anything else I shoudl look for. I'm only missing one esc and would hate to have to purchase 6 new ones instead of 1.

http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/where-can-i-find-the-3d-robotics-...

This reply was deleted.

Activity