Mission Planner Download Error

I'm getting a Forbidden 403 error when trying to download Mission Planner.  Is there an alternate download or somewhere else I can get it?

You don't have permission to access /Tools/MissionPlanner/MissionPlanner-latest.msi on this server.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello and new here, and new to APM.

I'm having a rotten time finding any version that will install on windows 7? They all sit at about 2 thirds while installing and stay there for hours?

I have APM V252 V5 that I am trying to set up. I know its outdated, but for what I paid for the quad makes up for it :)

Any help or info on the right version to use with the v252 greatly appreciated.

Edit: Ooops, while writing this I did get mp version 1.2.55 to install. Will this version work on the apm 252?

Whats the deal? I have to go to my c drive and navigate to ap planner folder to open mission planner. I tried to copy the exe to my desktop and it won't open from there. Is this normal where I have to go to the ap planner folder just to open mp?

• I was successfully using Mission Planner 1.3.56. Today , when I start the application, a pop-up window had propose me to upgrade the software and (stupid enough) I accepted. The upgraded version is 1.3.57 build 1.3.6777.19762. Now, all my 3x Pixhawk 2.4.8 are not be recognized by my desktop running Win7x64. After at least one hour of frustration I did try to use my Asus T100TA running win10x32 to access the Pixhawks  and SUCCESS. The software  version running on this tablet is 1.3.56 build 1.3.6672.30243.

I did try to download the old version (1.3.56)  (link http://firmware.ardupilot.org/Tools/MissionPlanner/) but  this is what I got :

Not Found

The requested URL /Tools/MissionPlanner/MissionPlanner-1.3.56.msi was not found on this server.

I will appreciate if someone could mail me the 1.3.56 software. Thanks in advance!

ArduPilot firmware : /Tools/MissionPlanner
  • You can download the version linked below and run the updater to get the latest version.

http://firmware.diydrones.com/Tools/MissionPlanner/MissionPlanner-1...

• I have the same issue, any resolution would be helpful!

EDIT: Looks like just the most recent uploads are not accessible. I could successfully download version 1.3.30 without an issue.

• Yep

Same here in uk ????

Tim

This reply was deleted.

Activity