mission planner language problem

I have a windows XP laptop with mission planner 1.3.6.installed and find that the PC has French and English keyboards but when mission planner starts most of the headers and pop up menus are in French , I prefer English and when I go to the mission planner setup page and change the language to English I am asked to restart mission planner and when I do this it reverts back to French not English. I have tried to re-install MP but get the same results.

When I look in the mission planner folder I dont see a file for En-en as I do for Fr -fr so maybe it is unable to locate the correct file. anyone have any idea how to fix this please?

Thank you

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, a couple of weeks ago I downloaded Mission Planner to my laptop and used it to set up the 450 quad I'm building. Last night I opened it up again, to make some changes to the quad, and all the writing in Mission Planner was in Chinese with the drop-down boxes in English. I uninstalled it and downloaded

• Got the same problem changing from German back to English language.

Because a lot of words in German do not appear in a correct manner (mostly to long inside the given box).

Thank you for your help,

Robert

This reply was deleted.

Activity