Hi,

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with this.  Since about 3 weeks ago the Mission Planner will not load any tiles below a viewing altitude of about 100km, this is not very useful for mission planning. 

Before then I had excellent images of our property but now I can't zoom in on anything within a ~50km radius of where I live.

- Google Earth loads high resolution maps of the area perfectly, even after deleting all caches

- Mission Planner has been installed on 3 computers including a fresh install yesterday but none work

- I get the error message on each tile

"Exception: the remote server returned an error: (404) not found. We are sorry, but we don't have imagery at this zoom level for this region."

- My location is Latitude -41.809567° Longitude 173.863912°

- Mission Planner loads other areas at a high resolution without any errors

If someone could maybe try these co ordinates in their Mission Planner that would be great thanks!

Tom

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Could it be a wifi issue and your not connected to the internet for some reason so it can't refresh the data? 

• Didn't work for me, in fact it made it worse.  I couldn't download map tiles for anywhere in the world at any zoom level

• Well  I uninstalled MP, downloaded the zip version, extracted it to my PC and executed the MissionPlannner10.exe and it seems to work fine now.  I have not tried re installing the msi versionI.  I'll stick with the zipped version for now.

• I'm Having the same problem. This sucks! Is anyone working on this?

• Any news on this?  I am having the same problem since the last MP update....  MP is almost useless to me now.

Bruce

• Do any of the other map services work?  I realize that you might be partial to using Google Earth maps but can you try Bing or the Nokia maps to see if there's a problem?

-Mike

This reply was deleted.

Activity