Replies

• very nice Pictures 

• I have the final installation and actually it is suprisingly clean and organized. If I choose to stay with this airframe I will actually shorten wires and make it a permanent setup. I have read the manual several times. I do expect glitches and of course have burned Dean's phone up the last two weeks. I have lots of rc experience and have been into UAV's the last few years. I am hoping that all these combined will give me the good luck I need to have this working properly fairly quickly. I have been doing aerial mapping for about a year and perform aircraft accident investigations. Have been doing this with the Condor on Micropilot. The Condor is my user photo. Wish me luck as the manual tests start tomorrow. Also I am uploading a picture of the finished nose and tomorrow I will take pictures outside so that everything can be seen well. I will upload a sample of my aerial survey product as well into my gallery.
  • I have been programming the Attopilot and have had just a few hiccups. I anticipate that the test flights are going to go pretty smoothly. We will see. I had to make a few modifications to the final instillation. I decided I did not want the xy thermopile underneath to close to the ground and potential rock strikes on takeoff and landing. I am also covering holes from previous installations ( I have had this plane for a few years and have seen a few different configurations). Other than that I do not anticipate having to make many more changes other than trimming the aircraft out.
    Should not take long to setup in such a stable airframe, looking forward to seeing the first circle!
  • Thank you I am in th emiddle of programming and will hopefully have in the air later today or tomorrow. I have to go back to mapping next week.
  • Very clean installation. Looks great!
This reply was deleted.

Activity