New Iris+, won't arm or anything but yell at me.

I won a 3D Robotics Iris+, I did a brief 5 minute flight, coming from flying Phantoms, I wanted to get familiar with the controls.

After that, I plugged into my wife's computer to set up a mission.  I also looked around at some of the settings.  Now the iris only flashes yellow, and constantly screams an alarm.  If I try to arm it, and try to spool up the rotors, it silences the alarm briefly, but then responds with a low beedoo sound then right back to the alarm.  

If I plug in the antennae to my android phone it says failsafe, and the calibration is off.  I've tried calibrating outdoors in an open field.  It says success but so flashes yellow, screams the alarm and won't arm.

I'm not sure if I had inadvertantly altered a setting.  How to reset the defaults in the settings?  

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Yep that was me.  I've done the calibration over and over again.  So just flashing yellow light, won't arm the rotors, screams the alarm.  The safety button flashes 4 times then a pause and repeats.  I also cannot calibrate the accelerometer.  It just runs through the time out and won't let me calibrate it.  I'm getting 2 yellow flashes then pause and repeats.

Yes it should do, is the battery fully charged? It will also alarm for low battery. (best to go through the simple stuff first)

This reply was deleted.

Activity