Replies

How much are extra batteries for the platform Angel should I decide to buy it?

• T3

Well, maybe you can elaborate on the differences - apart from price!?
    Why toy, why real car?
    You want to sell it so please provide some more insight!
    I have some APMs and Pixhawks. They provide absolutely all I need for aerial surveys. So I am really interested to learn why to spent > 40000$ more.

• MR60

This is insane to pay that much for just a quad... Get a pixhawk, a nice frame , a high end camera gimbal and you will have a better UAV, more autonomy, a top notch ground station,  for much less  than a tenth of this price. 

• Hello Mr. Hugues,

What would you propose for a professinnal platform with acurate GPS and doubles security, charger with all security transport cases?  I am open for suggestions. I was also thinking about buying an Airbotix x6 v2 with Is about $30000us and seems to be a great quality platform. Thanks for your comments.

Nathalie

• MR60

Hello Nathalie,

Send me your functional specifications and I will advise you on a platform. PM me if you'd prefer to discuss this out of a forum.

Rgs

• 3702648016?profile=original$7000 all up will get you one of these. I use it for commercial panoramas as well so gps is fine. And you can lift a lot if you need to. The only reason I use a DJI FC on this one is for simple angle changes at each coordinate otherwise I would have a Pixhawk on it.

BTW this was on a shoot for CBS 60 Minutes Sports in Northern BC for the episode Fly Girl.

• Hello Mr.Ruiz,

I would like to have informations about your md4-1000. Is it available soon? I am interested to have more information about how we can meet for more details and where can we make a possible transaction?

Waiting for your responce at natcloutier@live.ca

Best regards,

Nathalie Cloutier

• Dear Angel Ruiz,

Received regards from Lima-Perú, please send me information for contact (jlchuquillanqui@hotmail.com).

The microdrone md4-1000 is your?

The systems is complete (UAV+Ground station+Payload+Accesories)?

The software have all license, it's ready for fly?

Have any Warranty and where in US or EUROPE?

The training how implement???

Best regards,

Jorge Chuquillanqui 

E-mail: jlchuquillanqui@hotmail.com

• Hello,

Can you provide additional info and photos of the unit?

Are you the owner of the system?

How long have you had it?

Does it have any Warranty?

If in need for repairs in the future are there parts available (from manufacturer, local repair facility?)

Is there training that can be provided?

You can reply on my personal email: idbaciu@gmail.com

Thank You in advance for the info.

Dan

This reply was deleted.

Activity