New Universal Multicopter Dome`s

Hi all, when searching the Net for nice looking Domes I can find a Lot.

But I cant find Flat Looking Domes for my DIY Projects. So I made now for me and all Multicopter Pilots Three Size of Domes. Made from PP 0,8mm, Very very Tough but flexi too.

Sale as raw , means there is a 20mm Border around. Ideal for the millions af Frames on this Planet, to make your own Holder, Slots, Holes and what ever. Even as a Bowl for Champange after the Maiden Flight.

Please Lock here :

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18243458&postcount=2414

3690868623?profile=original3690868588?profile=original

Dome 1, 190mm Diameter, Top 60mm, High 55mm , 45gramm

Dome 2, 150mm Diameter, Top 50mm, High 80mm, 37gramm

XXL Dome 3 ,240mm Diameter, Top 90mm, High 120mm, 90gramm

For Question, Price and Ordering Info please  contact me - Mail to Mike   rchelihalleberlin@freenet.de

-------------------------------120 % made by Me and Made in Germany---------------------------------------

Sincerly Mike

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi all,

Haube-Arrow-passend-fuer-DJI-Flamewheel-Multicopter-Quadrocopter_b5.jpg?width=300

Time goes by.  Now you can Order my Last Universal Multicopter Dome the ARROW here Multicopter Dome Arrow

In white PET or clear Pet.

Go for it..............

Mike

• Hi Mike

I have built model aircraft for years and want to start playing with quadcopters. I'm thinking of scratch building a blue foam airframe to test full body shapes. My son has built a couple of stick frames and has the flight gear working. what I would like to try is one shape similar to a Frisbee and another one based on on old flying saucer I had in the sixties. What I am interested in is the airfoil or lifting shape. How will the airflow from the motors flowing through the shape affect the lift? I don't see very many other people building bodies that extend out past the rotors. 

Regards

Mark Sutton

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Neville Rodrigues liked Neville Rodrigues's profile
Jun 30
Santiago Perez liked Santiago Perez's profile
Jun 21
More…