Replies

• Have you tried Droid Planner 2?  http://diydrones.com/profiles/blogs/droidplanner-2-official-stable-...

• Yes I think so...I'm pretty sure its the same my Asus HD7. You will have to root it. Google ''framaroot'' for instructions to enable USB hosting, then a couple apps I used ''USB OTG helper'' and ''USB host controller''

Here is a pic of my setup with the mavlink radio, BTW the eBay ad for mine said it was 3Dr but turns out it was made by UAV? Shown is USB OTG adapter cable, battery-pack for charging cellphones tablets etc, a couple USB cables hacked to give me two male ends and a USB hub

3701747055?profile=original

• Thanks Darryl  I'll start looking for the items you suggested.

• You don't have to root it...

Just let it auto update to the current android,

It connects fine, however you will need to watch resources as the ram difference from hex 7 v1 to v2 is a factor of 4 times...

But for serial mavlink it is more than enough...

• Looking better all the time.  Thanks for taking the time to reply.  I appreciate the help.. Interestingly enough my tablet froze up and I had to return it for a replacement which by the way is due to arrive today,

• They rarely brick... Next time try and hold down the power button and volume rockers while you pulg it in.. That is a hard reset command and force boot loader...

Typically from there you can fix or load anything you want...
This reply was deleted.

Activity