No Flight Data On Iris+ RC Controller

I just received the new iris+ and am currently able to fly it with the RC controller but when I hold down the "DN" button on the controller I do not see any flight data, i.e. altitude, speed, battery, etc. when the iris+ is flying. I have gone through the initial setup on mission planner and am able to successfully calibrate the RC controller through the wizard tool.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi, I have the same problem and beta installation did not fixed it. I still have no altitude, speed, distance, satellite and battery readings

• DomagoJ H:

I was wondering if you could elaborate the steps you took to install the 3.2 beta firmware onto the iris+?

I'm still very new with this hardware setup and am still getting used to Mission Planner etc.

• Udate: installation worked! jst have to be patient with firmware setup and do everything by the book.

• Don't forget to run through all the calibrations after you upgrade. Also there is an Iris+ settings file you can load under config/tuning that will setup the battery levels correctly along with some other stuff.

• Add on to original post:

I am able to access the Flight Data screen on the RC controller but the values stay at "0" during flight even though the flight timer starts.

This reply was deleted.

Activity