NOOB 600trex build, swashplate binding!

I have taken a 600 that flies well and have started to install the AC2. My immediate problem is that on booting the AC2 board slams the swashplate hard down and it is binding and chewing servo gears. Once it locks on and I arm it the swash moves to the correct position and moves in the correct way both with stick input and gyro correction.

How do I stop the swashplate being held down? It seems to be getting a 900ms signal, I tried manually changing the lower cyclic value on the heli setup page but it keeps overwriting higher values back to 900ms. What else do I need to change?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ok thanks, I had to re install the copter software to the board, after that it respected the radio setup and maintained the bottom cyclic value at a reasonable level. It stopped reverting to 900us. I unplugged all power and rebooted as soon as I had done the radio setup. It now boots with the swash in the correct position.

Now to try a test hover!

• take a look at the comments over here it sounds like your having the same problem.

http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/swash-travel-bottom-value?xg_sour...

Cheers,

Ryan

• The cyclic value you adjust is only for stabilize mode, so it's always going to move it down for all other flight modes.  There might be a value you can adjust, but I would manually adjust the arms/linkage so it doesn't bind.

This reply was deleted.

Activity