Noob Alert! ESC Beep Motor Twitch?!

Okay so I know someone is going to see this an sigh, link threads and call me a moron for not reading elsewhere. I understand your frustration! Please try to understand mine, I have read tons of threads with no luck!  -_-

Hardware:

3DR Pixhawk! Flashed with the latest firmware via QGroundControl

4 580kv brushless motors

Hobbywing Quattro UBEC 25Ax4

11.1v 5k mAh 3 cell Battery

Taranis plus x9d AND x8R reciever

The issue at hand:

I have followed the directions step by step, ive flashed the latest firmware, done all the pixhawk calibrations via qgroundcontrol, Ive used the included "hub" to calibrate the ESC (after calibration ALL motors spins up and I start to cry because SOMETHING IS WORKING). I then go to plug in everything in through the pixhawk:the receiver, esc, bells, whistles, button; the works. I plug in the battery and all i get is twitching motors and annoying BEEP every second, NOT FAST BEEPING (i ran into that once and corrected that issue). Now like I said ive seen other people with this issue and have followed the steps that help them resolve their issue but im still stuck. Now call me slow but if there is anyone who can take the time to help me out please leave a response or PM me. 

I am going to ski in switzerland, taking quad(if its working) with me to get some aerial shots of me skiing in the back country. Don't worry I wont be near any crowds...

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• So it makes sense to check if you're definitely connecting the signal cable the right way around and the signal is not on ground for example. Also, check whether you're connecting 1,2,3,4 and not 8,7,6,5.

• I'm not sure this is the right manual:

http://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&s...

If it's a single beep, the throttle signal is abnormal. A double beep with 1s indicates low battery voltage.

http://www.google.com.br/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB8QFjAA&url=…
    • throttle signal is abnormal, i also double checked to make sure the signal cables were the right way.

This reply was deleted.

Activity