Not seeing radio output through Ardupilot

Hi

I have just assembled the Ardupilot Mega full kit and have started testing it, all seems OK using the latest Ardupilot Mega planner (downloaded today), I can see all movements of the sensors in AC2 Raw sensor screen, but when I go into the Radio tab I can only see movement of the radio on the left "Radio In" but no movement in "Radio Out". I am sure it is something simple (a bit like me) but anyone any ideas.

Cheers John

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Like said before, you must arm the motors pulling the throtlle to 0 and rudder full right, if you have the APM connected via USB, don't forget to connect the battery or you may burn your outputs or usb, since usb does not have enough power to feed the ESCs. Also very important, maybe the most important, remove the props from the motors before doing any of this procedures or you may injure yourself.

• Developer

You have to put the throttle stick lower right during more than 2 secondes to arm the motors. Be careful when doing this, disconnect ESC signal feeds.

• You'll only see outputs after you arm the motors.

Basically until the code is actually sending a signal to the outputs it won't show up in the planner.

Just remember, make sure you don't have the motors powered up (or have the props removed) while testing.

chris.

This reply was deleted.

Activity