Hello everybody

I am a newbie regarding UAV´s and I just nearly purchased uav/fpv equipments from FPVflying.com. I dont want to start a war or something like that, but I sereasly dont like to pay huge amount of money and get such a bad service from them. Therefore I startet a diskussion to know whats going on. As I sad before, I dont want to make any war or sabotage, but would like to talk about it, so maybe others dont get in the same situation. The main problem with FPVflying.com is that I have send many mails about my order, and they never respond. They have not answered my mails for many months and I am still waiting but I dont get any answers. Everytime I am trying to contact the owner of FPVflying.com, he always ignores me. The idea behind the diskussion is to get an answer because I have not other opportunities to solve it.

Kind regards Jacob Rafael

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks for the discussion
    I have been looking for this for a while !
    Unbelievable because I have been trying to contact Hooks for almost a year now, no reply so far :( I have even tried diydrones, but no luck.
  • As I understand it Hooks on this site is something to do with FPVflying so perhaps drop him a PM. I believe we also have some customers of theirs on here too so perhaps they can weigh in with their experience also as this may be an isolated incident with mitigating circumstances.
This reply was deleted.

Activity