Pixhawk drops, forgets calibration

I've been having this problem for a few days now.  When I power up my pixhawk, I get a slew of of prearm errors from alt disparity to accels inconsistent.  After a few minutes, it just settles into the accels inconsistent error.  Occasionally the artificial horizon will be off in bank.  If I perform an acceleration calibration the unit will function flawlessly.  However, upon recycling power, the errors all come back. Any ideas?

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Exact same thing happens to my pixhawk. Im running attopilot 180A with a separate BEC into the servo channels. Dont know if this is causing issues or not. Very frustrated with pixhawk at the moment. First one I bought was great this one is a nightmare so far!

• Actually found out that the Attopilot was the cause. Coz online it says u can power pixhawk via BEC I didn't put that into the power connector on the board and instead via the RC port it didn't get enough voltage. Bought a cheapo 30v chinease thing which I thought would be a problem,turns out it was the cure lol.

So all I have to say is 3DR u NEED...no MUST make a proper 6s compatible power module. IT IS without a doubt BLOODY crazy I have to trust my £1000+ S800 to a £10 power module. I don't like it but we are forced into that position by 3DR. Dont get me wrong I love the pixhawk and features,compared to the DJI stuff the Pixhawk is head and shoulders about DJI oh and a lot cheaper. RANT OVER!?

• T3
    Try erasing and reseting your PixHawk. Remember to save and reload your parameters.
This reply was deleted.

Activity