PixHawk Help!

SO I have just installed my new pixhawk in my 3DR X8. I have a Specktrum DX7s and want to have one of my three way switches control the flight modes. But after reading and research I can't find the answer to my question. So I am now asking the DIY people. 

Thank you in advance for any help on this.

Michael

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics

Just assign the three-way switch to CH5 on your RC transmitter and that should do the trick. 

• I wish it where that easy Chris! I check the controller settings and I have my flap switch set to AUX1 but in the mission planner how do I get AUX1 to channel CH5 in the flight modes. I am using the pixhawk and just one cable from the receiver. It's giving me a run for my money here. 

Thanks for the help.

• 3D Robotics

That's a setting on your RC transmitter, not Pixhawk/Mission Planner. It should tell you in your Spektrum manual how to assign that switch to a channel. 

• I though so too but after reading the manual from front to back I didn't see anything so I am researching the internet now. 

Thank you for the help.

• I finally got IT! YEAH! Thanks for the help

• So what was your solution???!!!

I an going nuts trying to get flaps on Taranis Plus with X8r receiver and Pixhawk in non-auto flight modes. No one at 3dr seems able to help . . .

• Robert, I am having a similar issue. I will follow the previous advice here and let you know what happens. I purchased a system where the 3 way switches on my Futaba J10 were already assigned, but I want to know how I can assign/change how I turn on the Pixhawk on my fixed wing in case I want to use Spektrum or something else. 

This reply was deleted.

Activity