I'm experiencing a yaw behavior problem -- my hex (setup below) yaws 360 degrees "randomly". I experience this when I'm further away from launch. I also experienced it once when I increased throttle significantly. Not sure if that's helpful...
Does anyone have any suggestions as to the cause / potential fixes?
Dataflash Log Link: Dataflash Log
Telemetry Log Link: Telemetry Log
Here's the screen shot of the yaw / des yaw graph...
Also, is it possible for "noise" to cause a "perceived" yaw (rc 4, RC In) signal and yaw (RC Out) accordingly?
- Tarot 680pro
- Multistar 4006-720KV
- Turnigy Plush ESC (40a)
- 3DR Compass / GPS
- 3DR Telemetry
- 5.8ghz Fatshark 600mw vTx
- ***3 channel video switch *** (plugged into RC 10);
- minimosd (3DR)
- 2 4S 8000 Multistar Batteries in parallel
- Feiyu Tech 3-axis Gimbal
- Spektrum Dx8
MY SETUP NOTES:
- Running 3.3.1
- ACC Calibrated
- Compass Calibrated
- Radio Calibrated
- Compass Mot performed
- Props and Motors on correctly
- Autotune (Pitch/Roll)
- ESC's calibrated, 1 ESC has the power wire which is plugged into the servo rail for back-up power. All others have ground and signal wires
- I am powering the 3-channel video switch off the servo rail
- I am powering the gimbal using a 12v BEC (split off before the power module)
- I am powering the vTx off off a separate battery and running it through a LC filter (1A 3S)
- I also made shielded cable for all of my FPV cables (vtx to osd, gopro to 3-channel switch, FPV camera to 3-channel switch)
- low vibrations
Any help would be appreciated and thank you.