Pixhawk use of AUX pin (55) to switch navigation light

Hello,I am struggling to understand how I can control the digital output pin #55 on Pixhawk.I want to switch navigation lights on my UAV via Mission Planner. I have the necessary logic to swith the leds but no idea, how to activate the pin via MP. All I read so far was with respect to camera trigger but I want simply to find a way to switch the leds on and off via MP.I have already "Googled" for some while but either i am missing the right key words or my problem was not yet discussed.I would appreciate your help very much.ThanksBest RegardsHarald

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• this sounds as if it would solve your Problem. The only thing you have to adapt is the  BRD_PWM_CNT=3 since you also want to use RC11.

Please report if you are successful.

Nevertheless I am still waiting to get some support on the original issue of this thread and honestly speaking, I am in some way disappointed that there is noone in this forum who at least tries to help.

• Thanks. Your knowledge is really helping here! Sorry I can't provide what you're looking for though. So from you have said I think I understand the following:

The 2 schematics you have given would work for the outputs when set to 'digital'. 1 as a relay. 1 as an led. However the digital mode is a stumbling block for you for how you actually activate it.

The Turnigy RC switch I linked to would work on AUX 1-4 in servo mode. I need to look for the parameter SERVO_OUT_function to use it.

I'm thinking I could use the RC switch to power a double pole relay so it would allow 2 different states. Eg: Switch down gives landing lights. Switch up=flight mode. Then I'm only using 1 channel.

Hoping I'm understanding this correctly!

This reply was deleted.

Activity