This is a discussion to focus the feedback and support of ardupilot on the PixRacer board from AUAV.co.
We believe that all teething problems encountered are now resolved and so we recommend people load Copter-3.3.4 which is available for all multicopters through the Mission Planner's (and other GCS's) Install Firmware screens. Note that because regular Pixhawks are still on Copter-3.3.3 the install icon may show Copter-3.3.3 but rest assured, Copter-3.3.4 will be installed (you can check the version by looking at the very top of the Mission Planner).
Replies
Maybe ??
So what comes ?? Is it or it isn't ?? Better try to do some math, and be sure.
Also, look a few lines below to where I pointed.
I have take a look in the code but thinks are not that much readable. Multi loops with multi call... A little study has to be done before tests.
i'm convinced that arducopter needs optimisations on this side of code.
Great!!
We'll be happy to see those Pull requests https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/compare?expand=1
Hi Marcell,
Thanks for your answer.
I will try it. This calibration ist difficult, because during calibrating, several messages (about missing GPS, which are not of interrest at this time) disturb/ interrupts the process. I had to restart many time.
Otto, check if you don't have issues with your compass, It's make circles in Loiter?
Hi Cala,
Thank you for your help.
No, no turns.
I startet egain from the verry Beginning. Flashing, Params reset to default, calibrating TX, compass and Accel.
And then tuned to the PID like bevor with Pixhawk.
But the same behavior. In AltHld unstable in the Altitude with short turns of about 20 degrees.
In Loiter and PosHold the same with short moves of 10m, stable, short moves and so on in different directions. When it moves after stable hoovering it looks like something give a command.
The same with yaw. Stable for some seconds, then short turn, stable.....
No prearm alerts even with 3 compasses on.
9 Sats, hdop 0.9, Wind calm
I would say, 4 month of trial and error are enoughe. I will leave Pixrace like the devs and gervais already did.
By
Otto, Your problem sounds a tunning need; did you try autotune?
¿Can you share a log and a ship photo?
I had that little turns with my last build but solved with tunning.
Hi Cala,
Verry kind for helping.
Attached the Telemetry Log, and the Dataflash Log.
1 Pic of the setup.(2 Pics in the following message)
The Pixracer is under the blue cover, Baro with foam underneath.
In the Telemetry Log you can see the dancing and in the Graphs of EKF and Vib the
good Values.
In the Dataflash Log, CTUN DAlt and Alt the variation of the Altitude versus Setvalue.
can be seen.
In a German Forum I read, that autotuning does not work with 4.3-rc1
Should it work?
2016-06-27 10-11-44.tlog
2016-06-27 10-13-34.log
Hexa w Pixracer.jpg
Otto: I couldn't do autotune with my racer, It's only do little movements before manual tunning, It's like if something isn't correct tuned, don't work, I have oneshot 125 and high kv motors I'm not shure if that have something related, yours is a standard hexa, perhaps It's works, the better place to ask for an issue for developers is here http://discuss.ardupilot.org/c/arducopter/copter34
looks that are some topics about autotune there, I hope yours is tunning problem.
-
22
-
23
-
24
-
25
-
26
of 110 Next