possible job offer

Can anyone tell me the best way to drone deliver packs of cigarettes or cigars from a 200-250 foot drop? Possible reward for best response.------------

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Rob this is all about a humorous novelty delivery. A cigar parachute is humorous. Any suggestions about making this a business?
    • 14 CFR 91.15 Dropping objects

No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property.

Legal until you hurt someone.

• Though UAV's have been ruled to not be "aircrafts" according to the Pirker case.  So it doesn't matter anyway.

• A potato cannon would be efficient but noisy. A catapult might be better. Bow and arrow is another alternative. There's nothing more for you to see here, just move along ... 

• Oliver,
      You don't think this would have a fun novely interest? I think it would be funny.
  • I hope its not for delivering cigarettes in jail .....

• Sergios. Do you think a cigarette delivery business would fly? Per set?
    • No think angry wives trying to get husbands to stop smoking
      • the same way you can program arducopter very easily to snap photos in specific waypoints even beyond line of sight you can program it to operate a simple servo mechanism at specific waypoints..

This reply was deleted.

Activity