Replies

• Try to swap Rx/Tx pins on APM side.

• Hi, I tried doing that but still the same thing, I have not bee able to connect.
      • Are you able to read both modules config via MP or 3DR Radio Config Tool? Show me screnshot.

• Yes I think so 

Please find below the screen shots

3702772123?profile=original

• 3702831072?profile=original

• 1. You have different versions of FW (1.7 and 1.9). You must connect air module to PC (via FTDI cable) and upgrade FW.

2. Pls show connection between air module and APM in details.

Of course you know that when you have USB cable plugged to APM - telemetry port doesn't work?

• Hi,

1. I dont have the FTDI cable.

2. I have not connected through USB I know that.

• Show your connection on "air" side. And buy FTDI cable :-)

• Hello Marcin

I have uploaded the same SiK 1.7 firmware on both the sides but still its not connecting. Do you have any idea whats going on?3702939348?profile=original

• Maybe I am misunderstanding but are you using the newer radios or the older style radios?  The newer style uses micro USB to attach and the older style uses the USB to FTDI converter cable.

You're obviously plugging your ground radio into your laptop and we can see that works but is the air radio similar?

If it is identical to your ground radio then simply plug your USB into it and click on the "Upload Firmware - Local" button.  It will take a few minutes but you should eventually get the green bar moving across the bottom of the screen.

The firmware is already stored on your computer so there's no need to go out and locate a firmware file to download before you attempt this.

-Mike

This reply was deleted.

Activity