Replies

• Could there be a problem with the top board?
  • Thanks Chris for the last message. I followed it to the T. It worked. The code is loaded and Gps lock with the top board on bottom board. When using the Config tool with the top board on the ardu pilot, It will not write or read with or without the GPS connected. If I remove the top board and gps unit, the config tool reads and writes the way points to the board. Again, I know I am doing something wrong, just need help figuring it out
  • Here is what I am doing

Downloaded Arduine 0017 and ardu pilot v2.4. Moved both files to desk top. Opened Ardu pilot folder 3 folders are there 1. ardu pilot easystar v24 2. ground station beta 3. ardupilot. There is no header file. The instruction say header file will contain the easystar h file. This file is in the ardupilot folder. I moved the ardupilot folder to the libraries folder in arduine 0017 under hardware. Next opened arduine 0017 execute file sketch environment opens up. Next I click on the ardupilot easystar fv24 folder in the ardu v24. Folder does not automatically loades in the sketch window. Just shows all the pde files in the ardu pilot easystar folder. I then moved all the pde files to the sketch window. Check board and com port. Next hit upload and a few seconds later the erorr code comes up. This is exactly what I am doing. I know I am doing something wrong, but do not know what it is.
  • The arduine 0017 does not give me a compile message. It just says uploading then a few seconds later I get a error code.
  • All I see is the proccessing source code. I open up Ardu2.4, 3 folders are there one says ardu pilot, ground station beta 2
    and ardu pilot v24. If I open up ardu pilot v24 that is were I see the processing source code. If I open the Ardu pilot folder the easystar H file is there. What folder are the pde files in?
  • I am not seeing any .pde files. only proccessing source code files are they the pde files?.
  • 3D Robotics
    You haven't put the file in the right directory, and it also looks like you're not opening the right .pde file. Please follow the manual to the letter!
  • Now it says

error:'data_update_event'was not declared in this scope

if((data_update_events&0x01)==0x01

in function' void navigation()':
    error:'data_update_events' was not declared in this scope in function'void stabilization
This reply was deleted.

Activity