Replies

• Check the motors rotation 1,2 will be an anti clockwise 3,4 will be clockwise that's it bro
    • Yes motors are rotating in correct direction 

• I had the same problem. I am a noob. I had the transmitter set up in heli mode not airplane mode. That fixed mine.

• If you get the pitch working correctly and it still flips:

1. Balance is very important. When you apply throttle to go straight up and the quad is mis-balanced one side will lift before the other. The APM doesn't know that it would have to apply more thrust to the heavy side. So check the balance.

2. IF this is your first quad, often quads will tilt one way or the other in the first few inches of flight. You have to be a little bold and apply enough thrust to get it off the ground far enough so that the flight controller can start to compensate.

• I used APM before and it works perfectly. I think Balance might be problem as I helped another friend with APM board and his quad was flying perfectly with same settings. I will again calibrate all hardware 

• In the radio calibrate screen, unlike every other control, the pitch must go down on the screen when your stick goes FORWARD on your radio transmitter.

• T3
      You can reverse the direction on the transmitter or you can reverse the direction in the software. The most important thing is how the quad flies and getting that right.
  • T3
    Make sure the amp is facing the correct direction. Also make sure your props are in the right location and the correct prop type is on the correct motor.
    • everything is correct 

when i calibrate radio it shows pitch in right direction but when I try to arm quad and fly pitch is reversed. even after reversing pitch it is flipping  backwards.

This reply was deleted.

Activity