Question for the experienced??

Hi All

Please don't take this as having a go at any one as it is a genuine question about the "Newbie" section & also how I worded my post there, this is the post, http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/need-some-advice-multi-rotor

I am wondering as the newbie section is on the 3rd page of the main menu, do you more experienced operators check in there often ?

The post I made which I have linked above has been there for 1 1/2 weeks or so with 37 views & zero in put, I am curious as to why? is it due to the way I have written the post or asked the questions? If my written word has come across a bit ordinary I apologise! I am keen to learn but this tech stuff is not my strong suit hence my questions. Even some direction of what to research would be good.

Cheers all, hope to learn heaps here.

Lee

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer
    There's a ton of information out there. Do your research, and ask questions to clarify specific points of what you don't understand. Your post is very general and covers everything, it requires a big answer and most people won't have time, so you get no answer.

Http://Copter.ardupilot.com should get started... Good luck...
    • Hey Bill

Mate I just had a quick look at the link!!

Mate a big "Thumbs Up" to you this should provide me with a great starting point.

cheers

Lee

• Hi Bill

Mate thanks for your reply, I understand I asked a very general bunch of ??'s that is because there is SO much information out there it sort of makes it hard for a newcomer to even know where to start, I am aware of a little of what is actually available & the rough capabilities but nothing really product specific or make specific that would lead me to making a good decision of where to start, I don't want to get started on something only to find it goes way over budget which may lead to failure or non completion.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say here?

Thanks for the link, I will check it out.

I got some info here 2 years ago but things got in the way!! I will review that info & ask some questions in relation to that & see how I go.

Thanks again for taking the time mate.

cheers

Lee

This reply was deleted.

Activity