Lately my Xbee Pro failed during a mission with my Hexa jdrones Arducopter V2.5.3
After the mission, when i tried to connect my APMv1.4 with the 5v power coming out of the Power distribution board, the APM didn't powered on. On removing and closely examining the APM board from sparkfun i noticed that the trace got fried that connected GND on the IN5 pin on the APM. I inserted a jumper and when i connected again with the power from PDB, it powered ON.
I reloaded the firmware V 2.5.3. The problem now is that THE RADIO CALIBRATION IS SHOWING ALL THE BARS (ROLL, PITCH,YAW, THROTTLE, RADIOS 5,6,7,8) BLANK.
Furthermore i noticed that the ATMEL MEGA 328 is overheating on the sparkfun board.