Rent or Buy Quadcopter for upcoming event

Hello

I am interested in purchasing or renting a quadcopter or similar for an event that I am filming.  I would like it to be able to hold a 5D MKII or 7D camera.

I am in the Los Angeles area but will be filming in Tennessee.  If anyone is in the Knoxville Tennessee area that has a copter with such capabilities I would love to rent your unit and if you have time I can pay you to operate it.  

If you are in LA and are willing to rent it.  I can pay you for a few hours to train me on one that you are willing to rent.

I am also open to buying my own but need the groups advice on which brand/ model to purchase.

Thanks

Tim

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I personally don't see anything different or dangerous in renting a drone from renting a car, boat, plane, jet ski, or anything else.  Check out Blue Skies Drone Rental if interested.  Will ship the drone rental to you.  Rent a drone.

http://www.blueskiesdronerental.com/

• You best to hire a local operator, since flying a drone with an expensive camera mounted is not a thing that can be learned overnight.  The only catch is that according to FAA regulations, no one can operate a drone commercially without a COA.  It's a catch 22.

This reply was deleted.

Activity