RFD 900

How to connect the RFD 900 into the APM , just now i brought from the australia store but i dont know how to connect into the apm please sort me out anybody 

In apm Wiki i didnt get any thing about RFD 900 

Thanks for All 

Yuvi

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This is a new one I bought but it's not the same connection to the USB and rdf900 as the ones everyone else is using. I don't want to connect it to find it is reinstalling firmware or some reprogramming chip, please help me out guys!

image.jpg

• Thanks for your reply once I connected I will upload the image then help me out whether it's wrong or right ?

Thanks 

Yuvraj

• Here's two photos of the connection from the RFD900 to FTDI usb.

The jumper is for providing power to the radio circuitry from the FTDI/usb cable.

Cheers.

3701851814?profile=original

3701851800?profile=original

• In transmitter and the receiver both look like same but for the transmitter is good to go for this RFD900 required any separate programming uhhh ??? thank's for sharing the photos chris thanks a lot :) 

yuvraj :)

• please ca any body provide me the connection for the receiver of RFD900 with the proper image if anybody already done it in the past help me out

Thanks for all 

Yuvraj

• Just connect the tx,rx,gnd,5v the same way that they connects to the original telemetry, it shuld work, let me know if not.
    The picture will help you understand
    The first pic is the original apm telemetry
    The second is the rfd connections. So, the GNP from the apm goes to 2' pin in the rfd, the 5v goes to 3' pin, the rx go to 6' pin and tx go to 7' pin.
    Hope It's help :)

image.jpg

• hello matan abdal thanks for giving me a basic idea i will try to make as you said still if any confusion  i will share my things bro any way lot of thanks for u :) 

• hello matan i have tried it in the receiver but what about the transmitter how to connect FTDI USB to the transmitter signal how can you explain that ??

Thanks

Yuvraj 

This reply was deleted.

Activity