Here is my Funpilote based copter, so few thins home made here.
This is not a Arducopter plateform, butI like it. Mostly because this is real pilot stuff. Here are the features:
- 376g without battery nor Gopro
- The protective hull is from a Gaui 500X. It fits perfectly!
- With the 180g battery ~13min flight possible (loopings and not just hold ding position)
- controled buzzer to find it in the field and to scare cows and dogs
- controled LEDs to flight at night
- ACRO mode by default
- STABLE mode but not as good as Arducopter
- STABLE Altitude hold mode with barometer but not as good as Arducopter
- Gopro mount
- Video transmitter mounted on the Hull (not on photos)
Here is a video from the Gopro: