Got my red ATMEGA328 ArduPilot from the latest Sparkfun batch a couple of days ago, and I am having problems getting the servos working.
First I tough the attiny45 was missing failsafe code, so I flashed v15 of the failsafe. No luck there, still no servo response. So I started scoping the in/out pins and I noticed that the servo control input pulses from the receiver are pulled down. Signals out from receiver is ok (3.5v), but the moment I connect them to Ardupilot inputs 1-4 they drop to 1v. CTRL input seems fine and has a 3.5v signal when connected and MUX and MODE status LED are triggered by remote. I have not looked at why the signal is pulled down yet and really don't feel like doing so either, since I bought the Ardupilot so I could start coding right away without designing the electronics first.