Hello,

I'm trying to get our dept. to use drones but the price tag of military grade stuff is hard to justify.  What can you recommend that is RTF, autopilot, RTL and will send images to a GCS out of the box?  Oh and easy enough for a firefighter to use w/o days of training. 

I've got till Oct. 8th to write a proof of concept proposal.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sharing in your wants. I to am looking for something like that. I want a machine with 30 min working time. Thermal and reg cam operations . Capable of a 5 lbs payload. Also equipped with a component built on making the craft capable of hauling a wireless Rae meter aprox 1000 yards or more and being able to lay it down on scene and transmitting real time data without having to leave the craft. Also autonomous operation for grid filming a disaster area or search plot.   Any ideas or manufactures welcome .

• Funny, It seems that I have all you want, also, I specialize on FLIR TAU2 RC control  and full HoTT telemetry.

If you are a serious buyer, please PM me. 

• I am extremely interested please contact me. 

Keith

• Hey Keith

jasoncunningham@hotmail.com  put drone in the subject line

• I've been trying to sell just that in for a while now, I offer complete systems with thermal + daylight etc, still - they are reluctant to do a purchase, much better success selling it in as a service in case of disaster.

This reply was deleted.

Activity