Tarot 680Pro stability issues

All, 

I am using Pixhawk with the latest Mission Planner.   Sunnysky 3508 580kv motors with Afro 30amp ESC (flashed with BLHeli), Futaba T10J transmitter with the R3008SB receiver.  I'm running 4s, 5200mAh batteries and 13"CF props.  

I've calibrated compass, radio, ESC's multiple times, all completed through MP successfully.  In flight mode set to stabilize the copter drifts very quickly and feels like its too sensitive(even though I've turned down 'sensitivity' in basic tuning, and then decreased pitch, roll, yaw P's by 20% in the 'Extended tuning'.  Another weird behaviour is when I attempt to yaw, it rolls the opposite direction of yaw.  POS HOLD function does not keep the copter in place as it drifts terribly.  When I set it up to run waypoints, it begins the waypoints but continually loses altitude.  This thing is REALLY hard to fly(acts like it's in full manual mode) and motors are out of sync.  It seems like the flight controller isn't doing much work to keep it stable.  I've had an F450 that was much more stable/docile than this.  I will upload my PID's for you to see.  My best guess now is to try the 'Auto Tune' function or change some parameters in the ESC Blheli software which I'm unaware of how to do.  

MP.JPG

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.

Activity