TH9X Naming Function

Hi Guys,

I realize that this is a very elementary question to be asking in this forum, considering many of the highly technical posts I have viewed, but here goes...

I adding a new configuration to the FrSky TH9X I received with my Iris+, I would like to give the config a name appropriate to the intended purpose. The problem I am encountering is that the only choices available when entering text are the lowercase letters (a-z), digits (0-9), and a few cursory punctuation marks.

The original configuration was named 3DR Iris, so I know that there must be a way to enter the uppercase letters, but I have been unable to discover the trick. If anyone should have any ideas about this, I would greatly appreciate their assistance.

Jim 

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Developer
    Long press of the enter button toggles case. I think it's the next char button, I can 't remember and not close to the control to test
    • Thanks for the reply Bill. Your suggestion got me to thinking about it, and I was able to figure it out. After you enter a lower case character, if you immediately press the left arrow, it will toggle the case to upper case for any characters entered in that space. Then you can advance to the next character, but you must repeat the steps if you want successive upper case.

• The letters start with upper case then lower case then numbers and then some special characters.

You must be going in the wrong direction.

• Not the solution, but thanks for the try. All I get is the lower case alphabet, digits, and some punctuation. I was able to figure it out, though, as I noted in my reply to Bill.

This reply was deleted.

Activity