Tower App Won't Connect on Phone

I am having trouble getting the Tower App Version 3.2.0 to connect to my Android Phone.

3DR sent me this link:

http://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/common-configuring-a-telemetry-radio-using-mission-planner.html#common-configuring-a-telemetry-radio-using-mission-planner

I have followed the directions from the link above and can load the settings from the radio attached to my phone, but when it comes up I see no settings from the Remote. How do I see the settings in my copter or get them loaded into the copter?

Thanks

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics

So you've ensured that the two radios are talking to each other in Mission Planner (ie, they have the same Network ID and other settings). If both are powered on, you should be able to see the Remote settings.

Have you selected USB and 57,000 baud in the Tower settings?

I assume you're using the OTG cable to connect. 

• I think I have both radios on the same Net ID. I am not sure what you mean by OTG Cable. I have the USB cable and the 3DR antenna plugged into my phone. To see the settings in the antenna I plugged it into Mission Planner and loaded the settings. I changed the NetID to 44. Then I unplugged that and plugged in the copter with the USB cable and connected it to Mission Planner and loaded the setting for the SIK Radio on the Copter.

I don't see how to get both radios to show up together.

• Yes it is the OTG Cable I am using to connect the phone with.

• OK, I think I have it working. I went back and checked both radios and the Net ID had changed. When I hit Copy Required To Remote and then Save, it seems to have fixed it.

Thanks
This reply was deleted.

Activity