Turnigy 9X and 6 flight modes apm 2.6

Hi all im trying to programe the 6 flight modes for my apm 2.6 quad on my Trunigy 9x Tx.

i have followed the instruction to a tee.. but im only getting 3 modes.

gear switch back and go thru flap switch i get no modes, only mode 1 then i put the gear switch forward and get mode 1,2,3

i have re checked and re checked all my setting and reset Tx to factory and started agian.

has anyone had same problem ? or any ideas.

only thing i can think is when i plugged my battery pack in by mistake, wrong polarity i might have blown something.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thanks John I'm on the old 9x firmware not the erx but ive just bought a 9x pro, so i can certainly use the settings on that.I'm using aux 3 flap 3 possible switch and the gear swith.
  • The fact that it's working at all says it's not blown up... So looking at the APM with your software, Do you see changes on channel 5 when you cycle through the switches ? Obviously it works in one position but not the other.. Perhaps the instructions you found weren't quite correct...I've seen a lot of that...I think you're using the wrong switch.. Should be using the aileron dual rate switch 

Ch5    -96  half     AIL

+  17  half     ID2

+   90  half     ID0

+  50  half     ID1

This is what's in mine...Hope it works for you...I'm using ER9X so I don't know if that makes a difference.

Good Luck,

John

This reply was deleted.

Activity