Unable to tuned APM2.6 for my first flight?

Hello DD and my friends.
i'a new here and i've done FPV with KK 2.1 Board in X quad. i just started to make APM 2.6 based quad-X and brought one APM 2.6  Board, GPS, Telem. and now i've done all initial set-up of software in APM and stuck in configuration. which means i'a unable to tune my APM copter for its first ever flight.it is not responding me like KK2.1 board. so what should i do.-- help please reply waiting for all of u.

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The next thing I would do Is "Auto Trim"

http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/autotrim/

Make sure you TX trims are centered then give it a try worked for me.

• so kindly suggest me anything else is remain in software configuration.

• Hi Bob - I'll help you with your APM if you help me with my first KK board. :-)

Anyway, flipping is almost always either having the motors connected in the wrong order, having the motors spinning in the wrong order, or having the props on the wrong motors. Trust me, it's always one of these. 

Are you using Mission Planner? If so, use the Motor Test option to make sure your motors are spinning in the correct order and correct direction. Go over these instructions carefully and get back to us.

*** Make sure you remove the props before doing the test. ***

• Yes my friend your Wright. I have tested it before posting this problem here. but what happens here i unable to tune my APM coper for it's fist maiden flight. it flips every time because it doesn't have pre-matched PID values for my flexible F450 flame. and I am just trying but not getting success. and loosing my patience. please suggest something in PID for get it done early.

also post how can i help you for your KK coper board. what you have done yet.

• Thanks for relpy. actually my APM 2.6 is flips every time while i want to take if off the ground and my TX all trim are well cantered. i check it in mission planner(Radio Calibration).

This reply was deleted.

Activity