Ver 2.011 Compile problem

I cannot get 2.011 to compile using Arduino 0022. This is the message:ArduPilotMega.cpp: In member function 'void GCS_MAVLINK::handleMessage(mavlink_message_t*)':GCS_Mavlink:357: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'GCS_Mavlink:375: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'GCS_Mavlink:553: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'GCS_Mavlink:563: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'GCS_Mavlink:571: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'ArduPilotMega.cpp: In function 'Location get_wp_with_index(int)':commands:59: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'commands:75: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'ArduPilotMega.cpp: In function 'void set_wp_with_index(Location, int)':commands:90: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'commands:91: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'commands:93: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'commands:99: error: 'struct Location' has no member named 'options'I need to change the baud rate on Serial port 3 and don't believe I can do that using Planner to upload the firmware and then the CLI to change the port rate... but maybe I have missed something?Can anyone help?Peter

You need to be a member of diydrones to add comments!

Join diydrones

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 3D Robotics
    Looks like you've got Arduino's preferences pointing to the wrong folder. Open it up, and set it to the folder you downloaded that has both ArduPilotMega and Libraries in it. Then close Arduino and open it again.
This reply was deleted.

Activity